domenica, maggio 28, 2006

astronomy domine


(Barrett) 4:12

Lime and limpid green, a second scene
A fight between the blue you once knew.
Floating down, the sound resounds
Around the icy waters underground.
Jupiter and Saturn, Oberon, Miranda
And Titania, Neptune, Titan.
Stars can frighten.

Blinding signs flap,
Flicker, flicker, flicker blam. Pow, pow.
Stairway scare Dan Dare who's there?
Lime and limpid green
The sounds surrounds the icy waters underground
Lime and limpid green
The sounds surrounds the icy waters underground.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonimo said...

I've got a bike, you can ride if you like
it's got a basket, a bell that rings
and things to make it look good
I'd give it to you if I could
but I borrowed it
You're the kind of girl
that fits in with my world
I'll give you anything, everything
if you want thing
I've got a cloak, it's a bit of a joke
there's a tear up the front, it's red and black
I've had it for months
if you think it gould look good
then I guess it should
I know a mouse and he hasn't got a house
I don't know why I call him Gerald
He's getting rather old but he's a good mouse
I've got a clan of gingerbread men
here a man, there a man, lots of gingerbread men
take a couple if you wish, they're on the dish
I know a room of musical tune
some wine, some gin, most of them are clockwork
let's go into the other room and make them work

28 maggio, 2006 17:46  
Blogger astrosio said...

che roba è? sembra la canzone di un pifferaio sulla soglia dell'alba.

28 maggio, 2006 23:31  
Anonymous Anonimo said...

You all are too learned...
You are scaring me...

There is only one thing to do now
Fate has call me,
and now I must do my bloody job...

hey friends, come here!!!

I have a smooth, sharp and friendly thing in my hand,
and I will be proud to show you how funny is it....

high high high...

29 maggio, 2006 11:39  
Anonymous Anonimo said...

Auanagana, ProntoAmericamesenti?

29 maggio, 2006 14:48  
Anonymous Anonimo said...

hello friend..
there is a sharp gift also for you....

29 maggio, 2006 18:28  

Posta un commento

<< Home